Effective: September 29, 2015
Please read our Privacy Notice .
This policy describes the privacy standards and practices of the EnvisionRx Plus prescription drug plan by Envision Insurance Company (hereafter, "EnvisionRx Plus" or the "Plan"). The EnvisionRx Plus website is intended to provide you with access to various online information and tools to help you manage your prescription drug benefits. In order for EnvisionRx Plus to provide these services, there will be instances where EnvisionRx Plus will request personal information from you. As part of our efforts to protect your privacy, EnvisionRx Plus has provided this policy to explain how we use and protect your personal information gathered from you via this website. This policy is applicable only to the EnvisionRxPlus website.
Collection of Information
We may obtain personal information through the EnvisionRx website. The types of information we may obtain include:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and phone number);
- username and password to access EnvisionRxPlus products and services; and
- insurance information (such as your member ID and Medicare Claim #); and
- any other information in content you may provide on the website.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information described above to:
- create and manage your account;
- offer and provide products and services to you;
- respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and website; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
Cookies and Passive Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer that allows Envision Insurance to remember that it has previously communicated with your browser. Envision Insurance uses both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted once a user closes his or her browser. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Once a persistent cookie is saved on a user's computer, only EnvisionRxPlus.com, and no other website, can read it. Persistent cookies can be deleted by following instructions on your Internet browser. EnvisionRxPlus.com uses log files to collect other information, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp and number of clicks.
Our website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
In the course of maintaining your prescription drug benefit, personal information you provide on this website may be shared with other EnvisionRx Plus operations, your health plan, and other companies performing services on behalf of EnvisionRx Plus or your health plan. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
How We Secure Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personally identifiable information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
EnvisionRx Plus may provide links to other sites that we believe offer our beneficiaries useful services and information. Since these sites are not under the control of EnvisionRx Plus, we cannot and do not make any representation or guarantee regarding the linked sites or their content. Providing these links does not constitute an endorsement by EnvisionRx Plus, and we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or security procedures of the linked sites. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies of any site you visit, as this policy is solely applicable to the EnvisionRx Plus web-site.
Consent and Updates to this Policy
How to Contact Us
Attention: Privacy Officer
2181 East Aurora Road, Suite 201
Twinsburg, OH 44087